Nothing is more important to us than protecting the private information of our visitors.
Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- Subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as on-line instructional media, e-mail newsletters, blogs, comment or feedback tools)
- Content submissions (i.e., lesson plans), community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- Contest registration
3. CTN will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission. CTN will never willfully disclose personal information of students to any third party.
4. CTN may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, or for internal and marketing promotional purposes.
5. We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply “opt out.” Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, as in contests.