CTN is sponsoring a SUMMER FUN CHALLENGE for all students in Grades K-6. As you are getting ready for the close of the school year, and gathering summer assignments/reading lists for your students, we hope you check out the EducationCity assignments (MyCities) that are included in the Summer Challenge. All grades have assignments in Language Arts, Math, Technology, and Science. There are approximately 45 (10 minute) activities. Students have from 6/23- 8/21 to complete as many activities as possible and become a CTN MEDALIST.
All medalists will receive a certificate and their names will be listed on the ctnbq.org website. (Students must score at least 80% for the activity to be considered complete.)
Gold level: 26+ (entered in $25 gift card raffle)
Silver level: 21+ (entered in $15 gift card raffle)
Bronze level: 15+ (entered in $10 gift card raffle)
If you’re asking, why should I register my class?
- Teachers/Principals can access a full report of student work: areas that have been mastered as well as areas in need of improvement.
- Summer Fun Challenge can be given as a whole group assignment or for individualized learners.
- Student work will be automatically graded.
- Teachers can use the results as a beginning of the year diagnostic evaluation.
- CTN provides EducationCity year-round to all Diocesan schools at no cost to the school.
**Note: This can be given as a summer assignment for a whole class, or as an individual student challenge. A Class must be registered for a student to compete.
For any questions, please contact Laura Hickey, CTN Instructional Media Specialist at mailto:email@example.com