Dial-A-Priest (Preach and Teach): The Life of a Priest) is back!
When was the last time your class had the opportunity to have a discussion or ask questions of a diocesan priest? Dial-A-Priest brings your class that moment! It is an opportunity for students to interact with a diocesan priest and learn about their Catholic Faith, and about the life and ministry of the Priests in our diocese. Your students can use the sample questions below, or use any of their own questions.
- Why is a Priest called “Father”?
- What are the duties of a Priest?
- What are the differences between a Priest and a Bishop?
- What is a day in the Life of a Priest like?
- What is the process of becoming a Priest?
- What the joys and challenges of the Priesthood?
To participate in Dial-A-Priest, see below:
- Topic and Date: Preach and Teach: The Life of a Priest : November 3-9, 2019
- Grade Level: 3-8
- What do I need to join Dial-A-Priest? Facetime or a Skype Account.
- How do I Sign Up? Click the “Register Here” button above.
- When a date and time is confirmed, please let us know.
- If you need any assistance or have any questions: Contact Laura Hickey (email@example.com) or Sr. Elizabeth Ogbu (firstname.lastname@example.org)