This May Dial-A-Priest will be focusing on Catholic Identity. It is for students in the Grades 3-8. During this session, students will have the opportunity to ask questions about what it means to be Catholic TODAY? With so many negative things around us, this is an opportunity to let students know that the church cares and is here for them. It is also a “safe” forum to ask questions they may have about the church (ex. What happens to the extra hosts and wine from Mass?).
- Topic and Date: Catholic Identity: May 6-June 6, 2019
- What do I need to join Dial-A-Priest? Facetime or a Skype Account.
- How do I Sign Up? REGISTER HERE.
- When a date and time is confirmed, please let us know.
- If you need any assistance or have any questions: Contact Laura Hickey (email@example.com) or Sr. Elizabeth Ogbu (firstname.lastname@example.org)