The last day of school has arrived!!!
Although many think it’s time for teachers to celebrate (okay it is.. 🙂, it is also a time when teachers reflect. A time to really think about the year- your best practices, best and worst moments, students, etc.
Here are some reflection questions to guide you:
- What is something you tried in your classroom this year for the first time? How did it go?
- What has caused you the most stress this year?
- What is something you would change about this year if you could?
- What were your biggest organizational challenges this year?
- What is something you did this year that went better than you thought it would?
- What do you hope your students remember most about you as a teacher?
- What was the most valuable thing YOU learned this year?
- In what ways did you change the lives of your students? Did you change their lives?
“Reflection is taking a looking back so that the view looking forward is even clearer!”- Anonymous
-Submitted by: Laura Hickey, Instructional Media Specialist