"GRAMMAR-THON 2017 is officially over. The winners will be announced on Tuesday afternoon, March 7th. Thank you to all schools who participated in this contest."CTN is excited to introduce a new contest this year, Grammar-Thon 2017!! The Grammar-Thon is a friendly competition between Brooklyn and Queens schools. This event will take place on MARCH 2nd in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday and "Read Across America." Students in grades K-6 will compete using their EducationCity logins. All teachers and students in the Diocese have access to an EducationCity account. If you're not an EducationCity user, do not worry. CTN will create your login and your students' logins based on the information provided on your registration form.
Students will have one "school" day -- MARCH 2nd from 8 AM - 3 PM to answer questions correctly -- up to 25 assignments. When the students login, they will go to the "Classwork" section and look for Grammar-Thon 2017.
CTN is available to assist in the registration process and with any questions.
Good Luck to all participants!The following schools have registered:
- Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Academy
- St. Francis Cabrini Catholic Academy
- Our Lady's Catholic Academy
- St. Bernadette Catholic Academy
- St. Patrick Catholic Academy
- St. Edmund School
- Notre Dame Catholic Academy
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic Academy
- St. Ephrem Catholic Academy
- Our Lady of Trust Catholic Academy
- St. Margaret Catholic Academy
- St. Clare Catholic Academy
- Holy Family Catholic Academy
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Academy (Bklyn)
- St. Helen Catholic Academy
- St. Stanislaus Kostka School
- St. Joan of Arc School
- Resurrection Ascension Catholic Academy
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Academy
- Holy Child Jesus Catholic Academy