CTN is once again excited to hold the contest, Grammar-Thon 2018!! Grammar-Thon is a friendly competition between the Brooklyn and Queens schools. This event will take place on MARCH 1st, the day before Dr. Seuss’ birthday and “Read Across America.” Students in grades K-6 will compete using their EducationCity logins. All teachers and students in the Diocese have access to an EducationCity account.
If you’re not an EducationCity user, do not worry. CTN will create your login and your students’ logins based on the information provided on your registration form.
Students will have one “school” day — MARCH 1st from 8 AM – 5 PM to answer questions correctly — up to 25 assignments. When the students login, they will go to the “Classwork” section and look for Grammar-Thon 2018.
CTN is available to assist in the registration process and with any questions.
Good Luck to all participants!
Schools Registered for the 2018 Grammar-Thon:
- Notre Dame Catholic Academy of Ridgewood
- St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Academy
- Our Lady of the Angelus Catholic Academy
- St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy of Bellerose
- Our Lady of Trust Catholic Academy
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic Academy
- Holy Child Jesus Catholic Academy
- St. Elizabeth Catholic Academy
- Good Shepherd Catholic Academy
- St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy Brooklyn