CTN is once again excited to hold the contest, Grammar-Thon 2019!! Grammar-Thon is a friendly competition between the Brooklyn and Queens schools. This event will take place on MARCH 1st, the day before Dr. Seuss’ birthday and “The Great Diocesan Read Aloud.” Students in grades K-6 will compete using their EducationCity logins. All teachers and students in the Diocese have access to an EducationCity account.
If you’re not an EducationCity user, do not worry. CTN will create your login and your students’ logins based on the information provided on your registration form.
Students will have one “school” day — MARCH 1st from 8 AM – 5 PM to answer questions correctly — up to 25 assignments. When the students login, they will go to the “Classwork” section and look for Grammar-Thon 2019.
CTN is available to assist in the registration process and with any questions.
Good Luck to all participants!
Look for more information to come about “The Great Diocesan Read Aloud.”
**Diocesan Schools who have registered to participate in Grammar-Thon 2019 are:
- Holy Child Jesus Catholic Academy
- Holy Family Catholic Academy
- Holy Trinity Catholic Academy
- Incarnation Catholic Academy
- Notre Dame Catholic Academy
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Academy of Brooklyn
- Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Academy
- Our Lady of Trust Catholic Academy
- St. Bernadette Catholic Academy
- St. Elizabeth Catholic Academy
- St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Academy
- St. Francis DeSales Catholic Academy
- St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy-B
- St. Joan of Arc School
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic Academy