STEM prize for middle- and high-school students now accepting applications
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) is now accepting applications for its CTY Cogito Research Award given to middle- and high-school students. Up to 10 students or student teams will receive award to support projects proposed in a science, technology, engineering, or math field.
CTY Cogito Award terms:
• Awards are to cover costs of doing research
• Amount of grants: up to $600
• Award winners will be paired with a virtual advisor from JHU CTY faculty
• Must become a member of Cogito (membership is free) to apply. Find out how to become a member here.
• CTY Cogito Award winners must blog about the progress of their research on the Cogito site
Application deadline: October 31, 2014. Awards will be announced on or about December 31, 2014. Click for downloadable application and more information.
Elizabeth Frangella, Ed.D
Associate Superintendent for Curriculum