Rules and Regulations:
- Points from Live Mathletics and Curriculum Activities will be awarded to students individually and are only recorded throughout the competition period listed below.
Start date: Sunday, March 29th at 2:00pm EST– Competition opens
End Date: Sunday, April 5th at 2:00pm EST– Competition ends
- Points are awarded to students when answering questions correctly in Live Mathletics and Curriculum Activities.
Students earn 1 point per correct answer in Mathletics Live, 2 points per correct answer on bonus levels.
Students earn 10 points per correct answer in Curriculum Activities.
- A school must have a minimum number of 10 participating students to be eligible for prizes.
- To allow fair competition between schools of different sizes, classes will be awarded points using the average of the total points of all students in the class. This is calculated by adding all participation points from each student for the competition, then dividing by the total number of students in the class, e.g. “Class A” has 20 students participating in the event and their total points are 25,000. The class’s total is therefore 25,000/200=1250.
- Once the challenge is completed, results will be verified by the Mathletics Challenge team. Upon completion of verification, all official results and decisions of judges will be posted.