Resources for Bullying Prevention Month:
- EducationCity — In recognition of National Bullying Prevention Month, teach your students to recognize and prevent bullying and cyberbullying using free activities and resources.
- Character Counts Week (October 19-23) Help students develop good character traits.
- Bullying (Slim Goodbody) (Gr. PreK-5)
- Save Ya Later Alligator! (Bullying Segment) (Gr. PreK-5)
- Cliques and Bullying: Wanting to Belong – Kingdom & Culture (Grade 8) — Explores coping mechanisms to deal with cliques and bullying in healthy and mature ways, in spite of a desire to belong.
- When you See A Bully (Gr. PK-2)
- Balltown: Standing Up for Yourself (Gr. PK-2)
- Put the Brakes on Bullying (Gr. 3-5)
- ChatRoom: Friends Giving an Insult/Physical Bullying (Gr. 6-8)
- Against Bullying Series (5 Clips) (Gr. 6-8)
- The Bullying Epidemic
- Ideas for Classroom and School Activities
- Kindness Catcher
- Blue Shirt Day (World Day of Bullying Prevention-October 7th)
- Mix It Up Day
- Teaching Tolerance