Student and Family Resources:
Freckle is a great way to keep students sharp all summer long! Students can work independently (Math and ELA) on their adaptive level. Here are some great ideas for summer work using Freckle Renaissance. Teachers can assign students in Social Studies, Science, Math & ELA. Assignments can also be differentiated to meet individual needs. .*More information to follow in August about rolling students over.
- Summer Bingo Activity
- 30-Day Learning Challenge
- Art and Culture
- Google Family Page
- Best Outdoor Summer Concerts 2022
- Tuesday, June 28th ISTE Presentations: 11 am U.S. CDT on Tuesday: Promote Active Learning with Station Rotation (live stream link)
12 pm U.S. CDT on Tuesday: Learn Like a YouTuber: Engaging Visual Activities (live stream link)
1:45 pm U.S. CDT on Tuesday: FREE Virtual Field Trips: How to Find and Use Them (live stream link)
- NYSCATE online courses/PDs
- Teacher grants and free resources
- Camp Engage PD from Nearpod!
- Tutorial Links for Chromebooks and Google Apps
- Best Reads for teachers this Summer
Thank you for your dedication to our children! Have a wonderful summer!