** THE SUMMER FUN CHALLENGE HAS NOW OFFICIALLY ENDED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE DIOCESAN SCHOOLS THAT PARTICIPATED.**
CTN is once again sponsoring a SUMMER FUN CHALLENGE for all students in Grades K-6. As you are getting ready for the close of the school year, and teachers are gathering summer assignments/reading lists for their students, we hope you check out the EducationCity assignments (MyCities) that are included in the Summer Challenge. All grades have assignments in Language Arts and Math. There are approximately 45 (10 minute) activities. Students will have from JUNE 21- AUGUST 23 to complete as many activities as possible and become a CTN MEDALIST. SEE FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION.
All medalists will receive a certificate and their names will be listed on the ctnbq.org website. (Students must score at least 80% for the activity to be considered complete.) All medalists will be entered into a drawing for gift cards.
GOLD LEVEL: 26+
SILVER LEVEL: 21+
BRONZE LEVEL: 15+
Why should I register a class?
- Teachers/Principals can access a full report of student work/data report that identifies areas that have been mastered as well as areas in need of improvement.
- Summer Fun Challenge can be given as a whole group assignment or as an individual student challenge.
- Student work will be automatically graded.
- Teachers can use the results as a beginning of the year diagnostic evaluation.
- EducationCity is a service of CTN that is provided year-round to all Diocesan schools.
**Please note: This can be given as a summer assignment for a whole class or as an individual student challenge. A Class must be registered for a student to compete.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please contact Laura Hickey, CTN Instructional Technology Specialist.