St. John Bosco: “Lord, I believe that each of my students is your child. I believe that they are a reflection of your love.I believe that each child possesses special gifts and talents, that you are entrusting me to help them discover these gifts and nurture those talents. I believe that each child is trying to find you, and that I can be a model of how to look, how to live, how to pray. I believe that my job is actually a mission, a ministry; that you have chosen me in this time and in this place to be there for these kids. I believe that there is nothing haphazard about my day, about my experience with my students or with their parents.It is all part of your plan. I believe that you have chosen me, Lord. Lord, I believe.”
- Teacher Appreciation Week (Teachers share stories)
- St. Elizabeth Seton (Saints Alive) (Gr. 3-5)
- St. Thomas Aquinas (Gr. 6-8)
- St. Therese of Lisieux (Saints Alive) (Gr. 3-5)
Teacher Appreciation Week Discounts:
- Teachers Pay Teachers (up to 25% off)
- Teacher Appreciation Freebies and Deals (True Couponing)
- Barnes & Noble: Teachers get 20% off regularly priced items for their school when they join the educators program on their website.
- JoAnn Fabrics: Teachers get 15% off every day with their rewards card. See details on their website.
- Loft Clothing Store: Teachers receive 15% off purchases with their LOFT Loves Teachers program. See details on their website.
- Michael’s Craft Store: 15% off in-store purchases at participating locations. See your store for details.