About Mary’s Meals
Our vision is that every child receives one daily meal in their place of education and that all those who have more than they need, share with those who lack even the most basic things. Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from many walks of life and different backgrounds.
Our mission is to enable people to provide the most effective help to those suffering the effects of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest communities.
We welcome all into the Mary’s Meals family and we believe everyone has something important to contribute to the realization of our vision.
To learn more about Mary’s Meals vision visit What We Do.
Teaching About Hunger
Our Personal Connection to Food
- Connect: Favorite foods
- Community: School lunch, snacks, local foods
- Culture & family: Thanksgiving
- Write out step-by-step instructions for your favorite recipe.
- One that addresses hunger in your community.
- Or one for building kindness and compassion.
- Illustrate your recipes to reflect culture, community, and connection.